What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Discover the secret to winning tennis. Insider tennis tips, tennis strategies and tactics to improve your game immediately.
- Why if you make this common tactical error on your serve you should be shot. Seriously, this one mistake can spell the difference between easy victory and crushing defeat.
- Why smart players realize the serve is just the first shot in a 2 shot sequence. You’ll learn some devastating patterns that the top pros use to almost guarantee that you win the point if you execute well.
- Why the goal of strategic tennis is to get into optimal court position and move your opponent into a bad position. Discover the powerful secret that sent Andre Agassi to number 1 in the world.
- Why top players think of the passing shot as a multiple shot sequence. I’ll teach you what the real goal on the passing shot is. You’ll win a lot more points this way.
- Why breaking the ‘rule’ when approaching the net can win you a lot of matches. There’s a time and place when you should break this ‘rule’. I’ll teach you how to decide when to do it.
- Why watching top baseball pitchers may improve your service game. There’s a reason the top pitchers have 3 or 4 pitches. I’ll explain why they do it and how this applies to your serve.
- How to hit many different serves with minimal change in technique. You’ll learn how to hit different serves, and even better, you’ll learn how to detect if your opponent is reacting to what you are doing.
- How to quickly figure out the perfect spot to stand to return against any opponent. I’ll teach you why standing in the same place against every opponent is a very foolish move.
- How to improve dramatically by learning how to practice properly. Don’t waste your time on the practice court. Practice the right things and watch your game evolve.
- Learn a special strategy to use against the really quick opponents. After reading this you won’t be hitting the same shots against both quick and slow opponents.
Can I trust it?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I know I can find out some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Strategic Tennis scores an averge of 4.04, which is above average and counts in the site’s favour.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Strategic Tennis scores 60.42/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.strategictennis.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $17.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: strategictennis.com you’ll also be taken through to strategictennis.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)